Bronze I Line Dancesport East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Nightclub - DVD
This DVD does not qualify towards any offers because it is not produced by Dance Vision.
EAST COAST SWING
1. Basic (Side Basic (Triple Timing), Side Basic (Single Timing), Side Basic (Double Timing), Forward Traveling Basic, Back Traveling Basic, Crossing Chassés)
2. Turns (Right Turn, Left Turn)
3. Double-Triple Timing (José Cuervo, Side Rock & Syncopated Vine, Touches To Sailor Step, Kicks To Coaster Step, Kicks To Weave & Sailor, Off To See The Wizard)
4. Sailor Shuffle / Kick Ball Change Combination
5. Basic Variations (Triple Forward Kick To Back Lock, Forward Pivot Turns, Back Pivot Turns)
WEST COAST SWING
1. Sugar Push Basic (With Touch Side, With Kick, With Anchor Step)
2. Turning Pass (Left Turning Pass, Right Turning Pass)
4. Check And Turn (Basic, Touch Variation, Touch Turn)
5. English Cross (Basic With Touch, Basic With Syncopation, Basic With 1 1/2 Spin)
1. Basic (Standard Timing, Alternate Timing, Turning Basic, Basic To Chase)
2. Open Left Box (Cross Behind, Cross Front)
3. Walks (Forward And Back, Curving)
- Demonstrated by Nathan Daniels
- Item No:
There are no reviews currently available for this product.
Our warehouse is fully stocked, allowing us to ship anywhere in the world, within 24 hours of your order. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Shipping prices vary depending on the merchandise and the region to which they are shipped. FedEx cannot ship to any PO Boxes or FPO/APO. We use U.S. Mail or Priority Mail to PO Boxes or FPO/APO. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam & Puerto Rico will be sent by Priority or U.S. Mail - FedEx is available at an additional charge.
Canadian Customers - Orders shipped to Canada by Air Mail cannot be tracked. We have a 30 day wait policy before reshipping an order to Canada that has not been received via Air Mail.
All orders received after 12 noon Pacific Standard Time - USA will be processed and shipped the following business day. All orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Customs and Import Information
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
DVDs, Videos, CDs, Books, Manuals & Accessories Return Policies
Please order with care. We are unable to accept returns or make exchanges on any DVDs, Video tapes, CDs or any merchandise except: 1) If an item is received in a damaged condition, or 2) If there is an error in an order on our part. (Items must be returned within fourteen days of delivery for replacement as ordered.) For defective tapes: First, please check the tracking system on your VCR. Then try another tape to see if the same problem occurs. If at that time you discover the problem is only apparent with our video, please give us a call at our toll free phone number and we will be happy to take care of the problem.
You must call us at 800-851-2813 for a return authorization.
Send your returns to:Return Department
9081 West Sahara Ave. Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117-4803