Vals Volume I
Produced by Dance Vision 2004. Approximately 70 minutes.
The Vals DVD starts with a clear explanation of Vals musicality and how the Tango figures are applied to it. As with any type of waltz, the music is played in ¾ time at a slow, medium, or fast tempo.
- Christy Coté & George Garcia
- Item No:
- San Francisco, California, USA 5 Stars
Have not had a chance to write up a review of your DVD lessons till now. First off - your DVD?s are first rate.
1. The fact that you and George speak clear fluent English can not be overlooked.
2. You are consistent in your descriptions of ?start at position 2?, 3, 4 etc. of the 8 count basic. Consistency is essential for a person learning something new.
3. The lighting is sufficient to see all movements.
4. The stage is large enough to show complete patterns.
5. The camera work did not focus primarily on your feet. This provided an opportunity to see the upper body leading and following which is missing from most tango videos and is actually the most important aspect.
6. You and George repeated the pattern from numerous positions which is very helpful.
7. Adding the counting especially in the Vals DVD was superior.
8. The choice of clothes helped visually to see your bodies clearly. (I know you have your own complaints about the choices of clothing they wanted you to wear)
9. There is an obvious chemistry between you and George that comes out that both of you are very nice people and are friends and like working with each other. Selecting George as your partner for the DVD?s helped make the total package.
- San Francisco, CA 5 Stars
Hi Christy: Just to remind you, I obtained from you, a few months ago, seven of the nine videos, in DVD form, and the manual. Of the three basics, I have only the Bronze Syllabus. So far, I watched three of the DVD?s: The Bronze Syllabus, the Leader?s Technique, and the Follower?s Technique. You and George truly surpassed my expectations. The selection, organization, and delivery of the material, in tapes and the Manual, provide the first top quality instructional basis and continuing nutrition for those who have been touched by the beauty of the Argentine Tango.
- Derbyshire, England 5 Stars
The dvds of The Argentine Tango are indeed excellent being well produced and so clearly illustrated making learning such a joy. As stated before we are liking the dvds very much being the inspiration in our learning and understanding of this beautiful dance.
Our warehouse is fully stocked, allowing us to ship anywhere in the world, within 24 hours of your order. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Shipping prices vary depending on the merchandise and the region to which they are shipped. FedEx cannot ship to any PO Boxes or FPO/APO. We use U.S. Mail or Priority Mail to PO Boxes or FPO/APO. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam & Puerto Rico will be sent by Priority or U.S. Mail - FedEx is available at an additional charge.
Canadian Customers - Orders shipped to Canada by Air Mail cannot be tracked. We have a 30 day wait policy before reshipping an order to Canada that has not been received via Air Mail.
All orders received after 12 noon Pacific Standard Time - USA will be processed and shipped the following business day. All orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Customs and Import Information
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
DVDs, Videos, CDs, Books, Manuals & Accessories Return Policies
Please order with care. We are unable to accept returns or make exchanges on any DVDs, Video tapes, CDs or any merchandise except: 1) If an item is received in a damaged condition, or 2) If there is an error in an order on our part. (Items must be returned within fourteen days of delivery for replacement as ordered.) For defective tapes: First, please check the tracking system on your VCR. Then try another tape to see if the same problem occurs. If at that time you discover the problem is only apparent with our video, please give us a call at our toll free phone number and we will be happy to take care of the problem.
You must call us at 800-851-2813 for a return authorization.
Send your returns to:Return Department
9081 West Sahara Ave. Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117-4803
- Four ways to buy!
Purchase individual steps and watch them online instantly. Learn as you go or brush up on a figure you may have forgotten. Your online media is stored in your video Library and can be accessed from any device (computer, phone, IPad, etc.) by logging into your Dance Vision Internet account.
Please note: Our online videos are streamed live. They cannot be downloaded to your computer or portable electronic device.
|Introduction to Argentine Vals - Musicality||6:07||$0.99|
|1||Progressive Cross System Basic||5:34||$3.99|
|2||Progressive Cross System Basic with Balanceo||5:32||$3.99|
|Demonstration - Figures 1-5||1:34||$0.99|
|6||Molinete Right with Ocho Cortado||4:45||$4.99|
|7||Left Turn with Cadencia||5:55||$4.99|
|8||Right Turn with Ocho Cortado||5:02||$4.99|
|9||Revolving Back Ochos||7:51||$4.99|
|10||Point & Pivot to Outside Partner Left||8:48||$4.99|
|Demonstration - Figures 6-10||3:08||$0.99|