Bachata is a style of dance that originated in the Dominican Republic. The basics to the dance are three-step with a Cuban hip motion, followed by a tap including a hip movement on the 4th beat. The knees should be slightly bent so the performer can sway the hips easier. The movement of the hips is very important because it's a part of the soul of the dance. Generally, most of the dancer's movement is in the lower body up to the hips, and the upper body moves much less.
- New DVIDA Bronze Bachata Syllabus$39.00
- New DVIDA Silver Bachata Syllabus$39.00
- Bachata - Leading & Following Techniques$29.99
- Men & Women's Bachata Styling$29.99
- Bachataddiction Styling & Musicality$29.99