Bronze I Line Dancesport Mambo, Cha Cha, Hustle - DVD
This DVD does not qualify towards any offers because it is not produced by Dance Vision.
1. Basic (Closed, Open, Progressive)
2. Break Combination (Side Basic, Back Breaks, 1/4 Turn)
3. Crossovers (Crossover, Crossover With Walkaround Turn)
4. Chase Turns (Chase Turn 1/2, Chase Turn Full)
5. Open Left Box
1. Basic (Side Basic, Progressive Basic)
2. Breaks (Crossover To Close, Basic To Back Break)
3. Rhythm Changes (Double Crossover To Close, Weave)
4. Walkarounds (Basic To Walkaround, Double Walkaround, Double Crossover To Walkaround)
5. Chase Turns (1/2 Right And Left, Full Turn Right And Left)
1. Basic (Modern Basic, Alternate Timing, Double Basic, Latin Double Basic, New York Hustle Basic, Latin Hustle Basic, Tango Hustle Basic)
2. Quarter Turns (Quarter Turn Right, Quarter Turn Left)
3. Half Turns (Half Turn Right, Half Turn Left)
4. Full Turns (Full Turn Right, Full Turn Left, Double Right Turn, Double Left Turn, Latin Right Turn, Latin Left Turn, Tango Right Turn, Tango Left Turn)
5. Grapevines (Hustle Grapevine, Traveling Left And Right)
- Demonstrated by Nathan Daniels
- Item No:
There are no reviews currently available for this product.
Our warehouse is fully stocked, allowing us to ship anywhere in the world, within 24 hours of your order. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Shipping prices vary depending on the merchandise and the region to which they are shipped. FedEx cannot ship to any PO Boxes or FPO/APO. We use U.S. Mail or Priority Mail to PO Boxes or FPO/APO. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam & Puerto Rico will be sent by Priority or U.S. Mail - FedEx is available at an additional charge.
Canadian Customers - Orders shipped to Canada by Air Mail cannot be tracked. We have a 30 day wait policy before reshipping an order to Canada that has not been received via Air Mail.
All orders received after 12 noon Pacific Standard Time - USA will be processed and shipped the following business day. All orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Customs and Import Information
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
DVDs, Videos, CDs, Books, Manuals & Accessories Return Policies
Please order with care. We are unable to accept returns or make exchanges on any DVDs, Video tapes, CDs or any merchandise except: 1) If an item is received in a damaged condition, or 2) If there is an error in an order on our part. (Items must be returned within fourteen days of delivery for replacement as ordered.) For defective tapes: First, please check the tracking system on your VCR. Then try another tape to see if the same problem occurs. If at that time you discover the problem is only apparent with our video, please give us a call at our toll free phone number and we will be happy to take care of the problem.
You must call us at 800-851-2813 for a return authorization.
Send your returns to:Return Department
9081 West Sahara Ave. Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117-4803