Silver I Line Dancesport East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing, Bolero - DVD
This DVD does not qualify towards any offers because it is not produced by Dance Vision.
EAST COAST SWING
11. Extended Forward Basics (Forward Basic Turning Left, Forward Basic Turning Right)
12. Extended Side Basics (Side Basic Turning Left, Side Basic Turning Right)
13. Lindy Spot Turns (Back Lindy Spot Turn, Forward Lindy Spot Turn)
14. Mixed Rhythm Lindy Turns (Back Mixed Rhythm Spot Turn, Forward Mixed Rhythm Spot Turn)
15. Syncopated Rock To Jazz Box
WEST COAST SWING
11. Sugar Push With Tap And Turn
12. Syncopated Rock And Slide
13. Canter Rhythms (Hold 1, Hold 2, Hold 3)
14. Point, Catwalk And Pivot
15. Whip Combinations (Right Turn With Coaster, Right Turn With Touch, Back Ball Change To Spot Turn)
1. Basic (Side Basic, 1/4 Turning Basic)
2. Basic To Crossover
3. Crossover And Rock
4. Back Rock, Chase And Spin (With Pencil Spin Option, With Sweep Option)
5. Left And Right Spins
- Demonstrated by Nathan Daniels
- Item No:
There are no reviews currently available for this product.
Our warehouse is fully stocked, allowing us to ship anywhere in the world, within 24 hours of your order. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
Shipping prices vary depending on the merchandise and the region to which they are shipped. FedEx cannot ship to any PO Boxes or FPO/APO. We use U.S. Mail or Priority Mail to PO Boxes or FPO/APO. Orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam & Puerto Rico will be sent by Priority or U.S. Mail - FedEx is available at an additional charge.
Canadian Customers - Orders shipped to Canada by Air Mail cannot be tracked. We have a 30 day wait policy before reshipping an order to Canada that has not been received via Air Mail.
All orders received after 12 noon Pacific Standard Time - USA will be processed and shipped the following business day. All orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday.
Customs and Import Information
You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
DVDs, Videos, CDs, Books, Manuals & Accessories Return Policies
Please order with care. We are unable to accept returns or make exchanges on any DVDs, Video tapes, CDs or any merchandise except: 1) If an item is received in a damaged condition, or 2) If there is an error in an order on our part. (Items must be returned within fourteen days of delivery for replacement as ordered.) For defective tapes: First, please check the tracking system on your VCR. Then try another tape to see if the same problem occurs. If at that time you discover the problem is only apparent with our video, please give us a call at our toll free phone number and we will be happy to take care of the problem.
You must call us at 800-851-2813 for a return authorization.
Send your returns to:Return Department
9081 West Sahara Ave. Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117-4803